Our purpose is to reconcile lost souls back to God (II Corinthians 5:18) by preaching and teaching the gospel of Jesus Christ in season and out of season. (II Timothy 4:2)
We are dedicated to preach to the poor, heal the broken hearted, present deliverance for the captive, recover sight to the blind, and to set free the oppressed until the coming of the Lord.
We will operate in the five fold ministry for the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, and for the edifying of the body of Christ.
We will operate in the spiritual gifts so that others will believe in the miracles of God.
We will draw saints and operate in love, for God is love and in the fruit of the spirit which is the characteristic of God.
We believe that the only way others will believe in God is if they see Him in us.
1. We believe that there is One God. - Ephesians 4:6
2. We believe that Jesus is the son of God. - John 3:16
3. We believe that Jesus was God manifested in the flesh. - John 1:1, 2, 10 & I Timothy 3:16
4. We believe that all scripture is given by inspiration of God. - II Timothy 3:16
5. We believe in the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. - Romans 6:1-6
6. We believe in reconciliation through repentance for the remission of sins. - Acts 2:38
7. We believe in baptism in the name of Jesus. - Acts 2:38 & Romans 6:1-6
8. We believe in the in filling of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues. - Acts 2:38 & 10:44-46 & 47
9. We believe that all have the right to everlasting life. - John 3:16